Reply To: Unit 10: Libraries Transform Communities/Communities Transform Libraries

Foyer Forums Rural Gateways Professional Development Discussions – B Unit 10: Libraries Transform Communities/Communities Transform Libraries Reply To: Unit 10: Libraries Transform Communities/Communities Transform Libraries

RobinMunson
Participant

Wonderful videos! I have certainly been transformed and am working more with outside organizations. We have had many sessions with the Extension Office on Personal Finance and I am planning walking tours of both the downtown and cemeteries. We are also hosting a volunteer fair with non-profit organizations. I will definitely use the three questions suggested to give volunteers – What do you love? What are you passionate about? Are you willing to share it?

For science, I am planning a Makey Makey Night for Adults. We will explore music and other electronics, play, and have fun. This type of programming is usually reserved for children, but I think the adults will enjoy it. I have also done a Book To Movie program for many years now. We read the book, then watch the movie and discuss both. I have decided to pull more science out of this program.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by RobinMunson.

Next post:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us