Reply To: Unit 9: Planning the Motion and Heritage Programs

Foyer Forums Rural Gateways Professional Development Discussions – B Unit 9: Planning the Motion and Heritage Programs Reply To: Unit 9: Planning the Motion and Heritage Programs

KeriWalker
Participant

I’m definitely doing The Martian for motion. I’m still mulling over my pick for heritage. I really want to do something that relates to our Louisiana ecosystems and something meaningful to my community in terms of heritage. But I keep confusing myself because I want to choose a topic near and dear to my community’s heart for the next two programs. So I keep going back to the biggest STEM topic locals are concerned with and that is natural disasters, drainage, wetlands, and agriculture. So I keep choosing books and then thinking I should save them for later. And then I found a book that has good ratings, it’s on topic, it will give me a reason to do a crawfish boil, and it’s a pretty decent read. But it’s nonfiction and I was really hoping to stick with fiction. So anyway, still looing.

Bayou Farewell: The Rich Life and Tragic Death of Louisiana’s Cajun Coast by Mike Tidwell

Next post:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us