Reply To: Implementing Your Pushing the Limits Programs: Strategies and Questions

Foyer Forums Implementing the Pushing the Limits/Rural Gateways Public Programs Implementing Your Pushing the Limits Programs: Strategies and Questions Reply To: Implementing Your Pushing the Limits Programs: Strategies and Questions

CarolKunnerup
Participant

I made a mistake. There were 6 to begin with at first. I forgot two of my patrons. eek.

I do like breaking it up into two sessions, just for the reason one of the Librarians discussed. Some will read the book, some won’t and I want them all to be interested. Each time, session, has lasted the full two hours. I was afraid that they would not. So bummed that I missed the live webinar. I know I will catch one live. I know it. They are very helpful and encouraging. Thank you so much Karen Brown.

I have to tell you I doubled up. My science partner for the evening was willing to present a program to my STEAM POWER After School patrons. It was AWESOME!! We were a true community of learners and we are building something good here. 😀

Next post:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us