Reply To: Sharing Our Pushing the Limits Program Experiences

Foyer Forums Implementing Your STEM Public Library Programs – B Sharing Our Pushing the Limits Program Experiences Reply To: Sharing Our Pushing the Limits Program Experiences

JenniferTrail
Participant

I have hosted 2 of four events so far with attendance growing with each. I ordered 15 copies of each book and that is working well for our group. My first event was the TC Boyle book, with 13 in attendance. The second was Thunderstruck with 10 in attendance (hello flu season and snow!!) however I had several people who were unable to attend yet still read book and discussed with me. I have quite a few signed up for our third program which will be held March 6. I had one gal enjoy it so much she had come in the next day and said it was almost like going to church for her! I’m not sure I’d go that far but I’m so glad that people are feeling that connected, drawn to, and inspired by the program! I love the idea of a little door prize. Maybe I can do an end of event give away or something as I’ve had a loyal group of attendees.

Next post:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us