Reply To: Intro–Advanced Professional Development: Reflections

Foyer Forums Rural Gateways Professional Development Discussions – B Intro–Advanced Professional Development: Reflections Reply To: Intro–Advanced Professional Development: Reflections

LuisaSantiago
Participant

After reading everyone’s response, I am curious to know at what times of the day were the sessions held? All of our sessions were held at 6 p.m. on a Tuesday night. I definitely would like to try a different time/day of the week to help attract a bigger audience.

Our sessions were small but were great because everyone was able to present their opinions and knowledge on a certain subject or book. The nature and survival programs were the most popular with our attendees.

I also need to work on my science partners. The guide from the state park was an excellent partner and worked with me on two of the program and I am sure he will return for the next session. While we were able to attract a few new customers, I learned that we need to conduct more outreach. There are still a lot of people in our community that do not know where our new building is located.

Next post:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us