Reply To: Tell Us About Your Tradition and Transformation Programs

Foyer Forums Rural Gateways Professional Development Discussions – B Tell Us About Your Tradition and Transformation Programs Reply To: Tell Us About Your Tradition and Transformation Programs

JenniferTrail
Participant

I held my traditions program last night. We had chosen to read Eagle Blue. Most participants enjoyed it, while others said it was too much sports. The cultural differences and challenges lead to great discussions. I had our local high school football coach join us as the guest. He offered great insight on how the tradition of football and other sports plays a big role in our communities. I had 9 people, which is pretty regular groups who attend all. I did have one new person, but a regular wasn’t available so they countered each other number wise. ALL loved the video clip, it was very well done. My most favorite thing about this whole experience is that this group that has formed as a result of this program is reading things they normally don’t, we are pushing them to their limits. This program has started something very cool in our community. great conversations. We are looking forward to Flight Behavior in early December.

Next post:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us